FAN Board & Committees
FAN is an organization that is run entirely by volunteers. This includes our dedicated board members who give their time to lead each committee. If you are interested in helping with one - or more - committees, then please contact email@example.com today.
2022 - 2023 Board Members &
PRESIDENTS : Marnie Potish (Co-President) & Celine Kimberly (Co-President)
TREASURER : Theresa Scheu
SECRETARY & VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT : Cheryl Timko & Meagan Lee
- Organize our exciting events including our Halloween Parade & Party,
Families and Fire Trucks, Barnyard Babies and more!
- CO-CHAIRS : Lu Wang, Sam Axon, Lindsay Braun, Lauren Rice
- Organize collections of charitable donations at FAN events and plan family
projects to help teach our children the importance of giving back to the
- CO-CHAIRS : Lauren Winterer, Jess Roch, Janelle Panosian
- Welcome new FAN members, maintain FAN's membership database, and oversee our
membership renewal process; coordinate discounts and create/distribute member discount card
- CO-CHAIRS : Dana Israelski & Christina Becker-Birck
- Publish six newsletters a year providing information and resources to our
- CO-CHAIRS : Joanna Boyle, Rachel Millstein
- Plan events geared towards parents' interests, including the Welcome Party, Spring Fling and special events.
- CO-CHAIRS :
Katie Sullivan, Ema Reid, Jen Stevens, Lindsay LaBarr
- Dad's Liaisons: Shane Murphy-Reuter, Morgan Wallace
- Runs our weekly drop-in playgroup, hosts bi-annual events for new or expecting parents, and co-sponsors an event welcoming new FAN members each fall.
- CO-CHAIRS: Sara Devitt, Lori Gregg, Taylor Tinmout
- Disseminate event information to various outlets (i.e. flyers around town and
press releases to local newspapers).
- CO-CHAIRS : Leigh Schopp, Kim DiGiovanni
- Maintain and seek new relationships with and sponsors.
- CHAIR : Hilary Eaton, Valerie Beilenson
- Organize the Preschool Survey and annual member survey.
- CHAIR : Sarah McGonigle
- Maintain FAN's member platform as well as the content and layout of the public website.
- CHAIR : Brinleigh Murphy-Reuter
- Manage relationship between FAN and the Winchester men's softball league.
- CO-CHAIRS : SEEKING NEW BOARD MEMBERS, please reach out to Presidents@fanwinchester.org if you're interested